AZZURRI SPORT - RE-USABLE COVID-19 BARRIER MASK PACK OF 10
This "barrier mask” device is produced based on the AFNOR specification S76-001:2020.
The AFNOR specification is designed to protect against Covid-19.
It is intended for use by the general public to complement protective measures and social
If you are looking to order Face Shields they can be ordered via ACME Blinds website HERE.
Barrier Mask CV Cat II
As per AFNOR S76-001
- Filament Fibre
- High filtration efficiency
- Prevents viral droplets
- Clean Room material
- Easy on and off
- Easy to speak through
- Un-restricted visibility
- Can be adjusted to fit all sizes
- One piece elastic, with self adjustment
- Wash at 40° C & hang dry
- Can be re-sanitised by steeping in boiling water ( 100°) for 5 minutes
- Specification & care instruction label
- For use by one person only – apply name
A non-lint, clean room, filament material, which
delivers very high filtration efficiency, and medium air permeability
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Recommended minimum 2 Masks per user.
Fix Mask securely at commencement of work.
Avoid continuous repositioning of Mask.
Avoid touching Mask.
Each time you touch a Mask, wash your hands.
If your Mask is wet, replace with a new Mask.
Mask should be changed minimum every 4 hours.
After use, either;
- Wash your Mask for re-use.
- Or, dispose of your Mask in a closed bin.
Wash Mask minimum once daily.
Wash at 40° C and tumble dry.
[ View Mask Certificate